May 4th Reopening and New Safety Protocols
Dear Valued Patients,
We are excited to announce our reopening on May 4, 2020 for all eye health and vision care! On April 24th, the CDC lifted its recommendation to postpone routine eye care effective immediately.
Beginning May 4th, we will be open Monday through Friday from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
We will resume our later evening and Saturday hours in the future.
Please call us at 262-567-6565 to schedule your appointment or to order glasses and contacts.
At Summit Eye Clinic, we have always used the highest standards in providing care for our patients. In order to keep our patients and team safe, we have implemented new safety protocols.
- All patients will be screened over the phone for COVID symptoms before their appointment.
- Patients scheduled for exams will be emailed ahead of time with forms to fill out before their appointment.
- Our doors will remain locked. Upon arrival, please stay in your car and call us to check in.
- We ask that only the patient enters the office unless the patient is a minor or requires additional assistance by a caretaker.
- Anyone entering our office will be required to wear a face mask and use hand sanitizer or wash their hands immediately. Our staff will also wear face masks and continue to practice good hand hygiene.
- We ask everyone to maintain social distancing requirements of 6 feet apart while in our optical and reception area.
- We recommend direct shipping for all contact lens orders but are happy to provide curbside pickup as well.
- Patients will need an appointment when picking up glasses or for frame adjustments. Alternatively, patients may choose to have curbside pickup if they do not want adjustments.
- As always, we will continue to use EPA-certified cleaning products between patient encounters.
We have greatly missed our patients and can’t wait to see you all again! Thank you for shopping local and supporting our small business!
Dr. Dana McGuire and the Summit Eye Clinic Team