Dear Valued Patients,
At Summit Eye Clinic, we have always used the highest standards in providing care for our patients. In order to keep our patients and team safe, we have implemented the following safety protocols.
- All patients will be screened for COVID symptoms before their appointment.
- Patients scheduled for exams will be emailed ahead of time with forms to fill out before their appointment.
- Our doors will remain locked. Upon arrival, please stay in your car and call us. We will let you know when to come inside.
- Only the patient will be allowed inside unless the patient is a minor or requires additional assistance by a caretaker.
- Anyone entering our office will be required to wear a face mask and use hand sanitizer or wash their hands immediately.
- We ask everyone to maintain social distancing requirements of 6 feet apart while in our optical and reception area.
- All frames are sanitized between patient “styling sessions.”
- We recommend direct shipping for all contact lens orders but are happy to provide curbside pickup as well.
Thank you for shopping local and supporting our small business!
Dr. Dana McGuire and Staff of Summit Eye Clinic